Emission Standard:Euro III,Euro IV, Euro V, EPA, CARB Compliant
Body Shape: Cylinder ,Round,Oval
Shell Material:Stainless Steel 409, 409L,304
Substrate Material: Ceramic Monolith
OBDII Compatible: No
Air Tube Adaptable:No
Size: Customized according to customers’ requirements
Inlet Connection Type :Slip-fit , can make flange according to the request
Outlet Connection Type:Slip-fit , can make flange according to the request
Warrenty : 25,0000 miles catalytic performance & 50,000 miles structural integrity
Service Life : 5 years
ESC test Removal Efficiency
|CO removal rate||Up to 98%|
|CH4 removal rate||Up to 75%|
|NOx removal rate||Up to 50%|
- Using a cellular ceramic substrate , low cost, the active ingredient adhesion, and easy deactivation and long service life ;
- Using a new type of rare earth – zirconia – titanium materials to improve the heat resistance of the catalyst activity ;
- With a transition metal , an alkaline earth metal , a small amount of active ingredients of precious metals , with clean rate, long life, low ignition temperature ;
- Using a new oxygen storage material , reducing the ignition temperature of the catalyst and the complete conversion temperature.
- High conversion efficiency:CO>98% ,HC>95%,NOx>90%
- 100000 km warranty
Your download data should be here: file name
Natural-gas CNG LNG LPG vehicles are on the way, and they need catalytic converters for the exhaust too. So far, catalytic converters for gasoline-powered vehicles have been modified to fill this gap; however, these are not geared towards removing the climate-harmful methane that the exhaust from natural-gas vehicles contains. While work is under way at GXLJ , our laboratories for Materials Testing and Research, to optimize natural-gas engines and catalytic converters.
However, the market for natural-gas CNG LNG LPG vehicles is still small, so that it hardly pays off for the automobile manufacturers to develop their own finely tuned catalytic converters for the exhaust from natural-gas engines. Instead, they prefer to adapt catalytic converters for petrol engines, which are already on the market. The problem there is that the emissions from gas engines contain small amounts of methane that should, as far as possible, be prevented from getting into the atmosphere since methane contribution to the greenhouse effect is large. Our goal is the optimization of the coating to increase efficiency and economize on precious material.
We can make customized catalytic converter to meet customers’ demand to meet Euro III , Euro IV ,Euro V , EPA , CARB compliant emission standard.